Inside Front Cover
Page # 3
Inside Back Cover
(double page ad)
|One Page||$ 3,292|
|1/2 Page Vertical||$ 1,550|
|1/3 Page Vertical||$ 1,350|
- Specific Placement. To place your ad in a specified page there’s an additional US$400 charge.
- Color Rates. All black and white advertisements (whether of one page or less) using additional colors will be charged US$450 for each additional color other than black.
- Production Costs. Color separations to be supplied by the advertiser. Four color film separation and space reservations are due four (4) working days prior to deadline. Production costs incurred after the publisher receives camera ready art, repros, engravings and others, will be billed at mechanical cost.
- Layout Services. Art design and other DTP services are available at US$150 per hour.
- English-Spanish Translations. Upon request, publisher will translate into Spanish all advertisement, at US$150 per page.
- Film Output. 3000 dpi color separation film output, at US$160. Individual film page at US$40.
Neither an advertiser nor its agency may cancel an ad or make changes to insertion orders after the closing date. When change of ad is not received by the closing date, ad will run as in the previous issue or previous insertion. A 15% agency discount is not available. Companies using agencies accept responsibility for space placed by agency on their behalf and payment thereof. Invoices are rendered on the date of publication and are due fifteen days after publication. In the event the account is placed for collection, the customer agrees to pay publisher for all reasonable collection costs and /or attorney’s fees incurred. Publisher will not be bound by conditions appearing on insertion orders or copy instructions which conflict with provisions of this rate card, including sequential liability statement from advertising agencies. All ads are accepted and published by publisher on the representation that the agency and/or advertiser are properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. It is understood that the advertiser and /or agency will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from and against any claim or suits for libel, violation of the right of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement, liability for use of classified material, and any other claims based on the contents and subject matter of the ads. Publisher reserves the right to reject any ad which is not keeping with the publication’s standards. Publisher assumes no liability if for any reason it becomes necessary to omit an ad.